Choose one of these prompts and then start writing about it!
- If you could build a dream house, what rooms would it have?
- Write a story about going on an adventure with your best friend.
- Who has the best job in the world? Why? What does their job involve doing?
- Imagine that you are stuck inside a TV. What will you do? What shows would you visit?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Can you complete this punctuation and grammar sheet?
Mother's Day - Reading Comprehension - Please choose level appropriate for your child (1, 2 or 3 stars)
Homophones - Practice your handwriting first, then use the homophones correctly in the activity sheet.
Investigate a new book
Visit https://www.lovereading4kids.co.uk/ and look at the books available for your age.
Which ones are you interested in reading? Why?
Download an extract and read it. Would you want to read it all?
Write a persuasive letter to convince Miss Hendry to get the book for the class library!