Welcome to Year 2
* Talking about similarities and differences
* Discussing ways of life in the past
* Using stories and historical sources
1. What do we mean by significant?
2. Who made the most significant contribution to exploration?
3. How and why should we remember these individuals?
4. What impact has each of the explorers had?
For additional curriculum information about our topic unit, please click here
Our English units of work will be based on The Bear and The Piano and The Bear Under the Stairs.
We follow White Rose curriculum in maths and the Year 2 topic overview can be found by clicking here.
Adults in our class are Mrs O'Brien and Mrs Broadbent
Mrs Foster will be teaching Year 2 on a Thursday afternoon.
Please ensure you bring your pencil case, reading diary and reading book to school every day.
Our PE days are Mondays and Thursdays.
Please remember jogging bottoms when the weather turns colder.
Please bring in your school uniform in a named bag in case we need to change after PE due to bad weather.
For general things e.g. lost jumper, wearing trainers because shoes too small etc, please contact the class teacher using the updated messaging function on Seesaw
For more significant concerns or worries, please email email@example.com
with FAO Mrs O'Brien Class Teacher in the subject.
Any changes to school pick up should go through the school office.